ProQ Excel 20 Elite - 3 in 1 BBQ
The ProQ Excel 20 Elite 3 in 1 BBQ is the largest capacity smoker in the ProQ range and boasts even more durability and ease of use. Smoke, BBQ, grill and roast to your heart's content in this fully porcelain coated smoker, great for retaining heat. Standing at 1.2m and with 35kg capacity, this unit will hold 8 whole chooks, low and slow smoker 12 racks of ribs, or even a suckling pig, if you fancy! As part of the ProQ's versatile 3 in 1 range, this modular designed smoker will make your cooking experience memorable and stress free. You can feed a football team by simply adding an extra stacker, or even choose to take it out on the beach using it as a portable kettle grill.
Other features include robust hangers included for fish and meat, internal temperature gauge, latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel, a porcelain water pan for indirect heat cooking, very large access doors and two stainless steel grates for cooking.
You can grill, roast or smoke food. It has thick walls for robustness and insulation, long lasting stainless steel grills, making it easy to clean. All the fittings (side handles, clips, nuts and bolts) are also stainless steel, making the smoker more resistant to rust. The side handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, and the probe eyelets (fitted on each stacker) are made from silicon to protect your probe wires from damage, they fit a wide range of probe sizes. A fish/ meat hanger and temperature gauge are included. With it's 65lbs cooking capacity, you can cook 8 whole chickens at a time. The smoker's modular design makes it easy to increase capacity by adding an extra stacker. Use just the lid and base as a portable "kettle" BBQ, great for the beach. Folding side handles make it easy to store, or carry. The are 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control. Assembled dimensions are 120 x 50 cm.
- Smoke, BBQ, grill, roast
- Robust hangers included for fish and meat
- Fully porcelain coated
- 65 lbs/29.5kg capacity
- Internal temperature gauge
- Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel
- 4 Air vents for excellent temperature control
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking
- Access doors for topping up water and adding wood chips without disassembling
- Gromlets® on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures, a must when smoking/roasting for long periods of time
- 2 stainless steel grates for cooking
- The unit stands at 1.20m, and is half a meter across.
- cover sold seperately